Answer all questions to the best of your ability. Use of your class notes is permitted. If you do not know the answer to a question, please type "unknown" in the answer box.
1. Pull compensation is values are based on what primary factor?
2. Automatic Pull compensation is calculated from the needle penetration point.
3. Automatic Pull compensation is applied to both sides of an object.
4. Does underlay affect pull compensation?
5. May Automatic Pull compensation be applied to an existing object?
6. Column width artificially adjusts the position of the objects wireframe.
7. What portion of an objects wireframe is Stitch spacing calculated?
8. What portion of an objects wireframe is Fractional spacing calculated?
9. At what value does Fractional spacing become un-useable?
Strawbery Stitch Co. and the Embroidery Design School would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this assignment and participate in the worlds best embroidery design training program. Your dedication to improving your design skills is admirable. The Embroidery Design School is equally dedicated to providing quality instruction as part of Strawberry Stitch Company's mission. We hope you have found our instruction to meet your expectations.